Indonesia is located in Southeast Asia; situated between Indian and pacific oceans. Aside from its cultural treasures, its famous nature is also one of the major reasons why it has become one of the most popular places for international tourists, particularly, to the outdoor and watersports fanatics.
If you’re planning to catch the wave with your surfboard again this year, try Indonesia for a change! Indonesia is one of the world’s best spots for surfing, trekking, and sightseeing. The Indonesian water sports scene is perfect for all vacationers who are looking for something extraordinary. It’ where you can experience lots of waves and see lots of islands. So, it’s truly ideal for wave hunters. People who’ve devoted their life to unending work and pressure can reward themselves by visiting Indonesia and discover why the Indonesian water sports scene is a must-see for travelers and water sports lovers.
Before your travel, look for Indonesian water sports package. This will save you enough time and cash looking for the best spot to go to. These offered watersports packages normally include activities such as parasailing, Jet Ski, snorkeling, wake boarding, paddle boarding, Trolling, and scuba diving. Some also include donut ride, banana boat ride, tandem parasailing, ocean walk, and pick up and return transfer to your accommodation. Choose a watersport deal that will suit your interests.
Why Indonesia is considered the world’s perfect spot for water sports
Indonesia’s weather is divided into two parts: the wet and the dry season. The dry season is from May to September and the wet season spans from late October to April. The coolest temperature happens in July to August. So, the best time to plan your trip going to Indonesia will depend on the places you’ll visit and on the activities you’re planning to do. Usually, the dry reason is when tourists from around the world come to Indonesia, primarily Bali. Bali is the place where you can catch the perfect sunset, view the island and ancient temples, party all night long, water rafting, hike and climb on the eastern side, socialize with the locals, and learn to surf with all the other tourists.
- It covers 20% of the world’s beautiful coral reefs (600 coral species).
- It has more than 3,000 fish species
- It has deep trenches and underwater scenes are extraordinary. You’ll also see volcanic sea mountains and astonishing World War 2 wreckage.
- Indonesia is known for its rich natural and culture heritage.
- Indonesia offers the spots for water sports such as Kuta, Bukit Peninsula, and Nusa Lembongan Island
- The spectacular beaches of Indonesia offer white sandy beaches, spectacular waves, unforgettable views, and wild marine life waiting for you to experience. All these make the Indonesian water sports scene remarkable each year.
- There are several bars and restaurants with wonderful views where you can witness the encouraging waves, beautiful sunset, and adventurous windsurfers, not to mention the sundry exotic foods to choose from. So, if you love photography, you’ll surely wouldn’t wanna miss all these wonderful happenings.
- Indonesia is known as the home for watersports actives such as the following:
- Free diving
- Jet skiing
- Water skiing
- Cave diving
- Standup paddling
- Sea kayaking
And, aside from these water sports activities, there are other things that you shouldn’t miss when visiting Indonesia. Bali isn’t the only attraction here. Java and the Komodo Island are just two more of the many places you should explore before leaving Indonesia.